Baingan ka Bhurth Recipe is a popular Haryana cuisine that pairs beautifully with simple rotis /parathas. Baingan ka bhurth become my least favorite dish rising up. It turned into hardly made at home.
- Brinjals 2 Numbers
- 3/4 Cup – Onions
- 1/2 Cup – Tomato
- 1 Teaspoons – Garlic
- 1 Teaspoons- Ginger
- 2 Numbers -Red chillies
- 1 Teaspoons – Cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoons – Red chilli powder
- 1 Teaspoons – Dhania powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons – Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons -Cinnamon-clove powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons – Punjabi garam masala powder
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Teaspoons -Lemon juice
- Ghee 2 Teaspoons
- Oil 2 Teaspoons
Baingan Ka Bhurth Recipe Procedure:
- Burn the skin of all the brinjals with stems.
- When skin turns blackens, hold them under running water.
- Now softly wash off skin and mash brinjals.
- Take a pan and heat oil to this add ginger garlic and fry
- Add onions, all dry masalas, except red chilli powder, stirfry for a minute more.
- Add tomatoes, brinjals, salt, lemon juice and stir.
- Cook this for five minutes.
- Now, dishout in a serving bowl.
- Before serving, heat ghee in a small pan, add chilli powder and pour over bhartha and do not allow chilli powder to burn,
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Serve this Baingan Ka Bhurth Recipe with tandoori roti, paratha, etc.