Lip-smacking recipe of Andhra. The Andhra pepper chicken marinated with coriander and lemon and cooked on high heat with a punch of curry leaves.Indian pepper chicken fries Andhra style.
- chicken drumsticks (500 gm )
- turmeric (10 gm )
- ginger garlic paste (50 gm )
- green chilli paste (100 gm )
- Salt to taste
- lemon juice (50 ml )
- Oil to pan fry
- cumin seeds (5 gm )
- curry leaves (2 gm )
- onions(100 gm )
- coriander powder (50 gm )
- crushed pepper (50 gm )
- coriander leaves (50 gm )
Andhra pepper chicken Process
- Take the Onion and coriander leaves chop well.
- Mix the chicken drumsticks with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, green chilli paste, salt and lemon juice and marinate for some time. In a heavy bottom pan heat oil and add cumin seeds wait till seeds crackles.
- Now add the chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
- Now put curry leaves, freshly crushed pepper and coriander powder. Fry for 2 more minutes and add the marinated chicken.
- Keep it on high flame, then reduce heat and cook for a further 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Now add some chopped coriander leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Before serving garnish with more coriander leaves and crushed pepper.