This recipe is made with exotic Andhra bhindi homemade spices and deep-fried bhindi (lady finger), coconut and garlic.how to make Indian spicy bhindi Andhra cuisine.
- 1/2 kg bhindi (is also known as lady finger/okra)
- Mustered Oil or Vegetable oil- for deep frying
- 3-4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 4 teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 4 teaspoon of peanuts
- Then 4 teaspoon of Bengal gram or Chana daal
- 7-8 red chillies (depends on you)
- 10-12 garlic cloves – crushed or minced
- 3-4 teaspoon of grated coconut
- Salt – to taste
Andhra bhindi Process
- Dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, peanuts, chana daal and red chillies. Keep aside for 5 mins to cool and then grind them together.
- Mix in the minced garlic, coconut, and salt. (You can store this for 6 months in an airtight jar in a refrigerator.)
- Heat oil and deep fry the bhindi. Remove and sprinkle the spices over it.
- Mix well and serve hot.