Aloo Kurkure Recipe is a Haryana Vegetarian Snack Food Recipes which is very simple to prepare but very delicious as an evening snack. Kids will certainly love it. Surprise your kids with Aloo Kurkure while they return from school.
chopped mint leaves (phudina) – 1/2 cup
finely chopped green chillies – 1/2 tbsp
roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder – 1/2 tsp
lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
plain flour (maida) – 1/3 cup
beaten rice (poha) , coarsely ground – 1/3 cup
oil for deep-frying
Aloo Kurkure Recipe Procedure:
- Take a deep mixing bowl and add potatoes, mint leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds powder, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Now, make round balls or any shape that your kids love and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and add plain flour with a little water to make a thick and smooth paste
- Take a pan and heat oil to deep fry
- Now, dip each potato ball in the flour paste and then roll in powdered rice flakes and slowly drop these into the hot oil.
- Fry them till golden brown in colour. Drain on absorbent paper.Serve Aloo Kurkure Recipe with sweet and sour tomato sauce. I bet your kids will ask for more!