Aloo Bhujia Recipe is very famous Rajasthani snack which has become world famous now. This tastes ultimate when it is consumed with a cup of tea. This snack is made from potato and gram flour. Very easy and simple way to make at home. This will be liked by every age group.
gram flour – 1 3/4 cups
rice flour – 2 tbsp
chilli powder – 2 tsp
turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
garam masala – 1/2 tsp
dried mango powder – 1/2 tsp
black salt – 1/2 tsp , sprinkling
chaat masala -1 tsp , sprinkling
oil for deep-frying
Aloo Bhujia Recipe Procedure:
- Take a mixing bowl and all combine all the ingredients.
- Mix it well and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Take a sev pressing mould and grease it with oil.
- Now, put sufficient dough in it and press it properly with its lid to form thin strands.
- Take a pan to deep fry. Heat the oil in it. Put the strands of the sev in batches into the hot oil or you can directly press them into the hot oil.
- Deep-fry on a slow flame till light brown.
- Keep aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the sev into a deep bowl, add the black salt and chaat masala evenly over it and break into pieces while mixing it with your hands.