Almond Malai Kulfi is an Indian ice cream dessert that is served for all the occasions. They come in different flavors, like almond, pista, cashew, etc.
Indians love eating Malai Kulfi. So let’s try doing this extraordinary chill dessert with Almonds.
- Almonds – 1 cup (blanched and ground)
- Condensed milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Cream – 6 Tbsp
- Toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely – 15-20
- Cup milk – 1/4 th
- Saffron – a pinch
Almond Malai Kulfi Procedure:
- Blend almonds (ground blanched), condensed milk and cream together in a bowl.
- Mix milk and saffron and add the mix into it.
- Add pistachio(Toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely) into it and blend them well together.
- Pour them in a kulfi moulds and cover it with butter paper.
- Let it set for few hours in a refrigerate and serve cold.
Malai Kulfi tastes heavenly after a heavy meal.