Akki rotti is a breakfast item in Karnataka, India. It is made of rice flour which is mixed with salt and water and kneaded well till the dough and roasted.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green chili
- Finely chopped ginger
- Finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
Instruction to make Akki Rotti
- Take a mixing bowl, add rice flour, onion, green chili, ginger, coriander, cumin, salt and mix well.
- Now add water and knead dough by adding little water. Make soft dough
- Take butter paper put oil and grease paper, make small ball size. By wet hand pat thinly.
- Now heat pan in a medium flame, add oil and roast akki rotti on both the side.
- Serve akki rotti with chutney.