Aguachile de camaron is basically a yummy dish of shrimp cooked in lime and chili. An International recipe dish is full of flavors and aroma.
- English cucumber (1 peeled)
- medium sized shrimp (700gms-1kg pound fresh)
- kosher salt (1 teaspoon, plus more to taste)
- lime juice (1 cup freshly squeezed )
- extra-virgin olive oil (1/4 cup)
- fresh Serrano chilies (2 to 3 sliced)
Aguachile de camaron Process:
- The first step is to cut the cucumber into thin rectangular slices.
- wash and clean the shrimps, leaving the tail intact but discarding the head, and stir fry till it changes the color to bright white do not over fry.
- Now arrange the shrimp on top of the cucumber slices nicely, season with salt, put a cover of plastic wrap, and keep it in the fridge for at least 1 1/2 hours.
- In a blender, put the lime juice, chilies, olive oil, and 1/4 cup of cold water. Blend it the smooth paste and add a little salt to it.
- Just before serving, apply the lime-chili sauce on shrimp, and garnish it your way and serve immediately.