Adrak ka achaar is very simple and all time favorite of every Indian. Learn how to make it in Andra style.
- Ginger-finely shredded – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste – 2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Chilli powder to taste
- Asafoetida powder- 1 tsp
Adrak ka achaar Procedure:
- In a pan mix all the ingredients thoroughly and cook over high heat.
- Let it boil, when it comes to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Let it cool down
- Sterilize a glass jar and make sure there is no water content in the jar.
- Now, store in it the air tight lid.