Ingredients -Aab Gosht :
Lamb – 1 kg, cut into pieces
Water – 5 cups
Aniseed Powder – 5 tsp
Garlic Cloves – 5, crushed
Dry Ginger Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Milk – 5 1/2 cups
Green Cardamoms – 6, split open
Onion Paste – 1 tsp, fried
Black Peppercorn Powder – 1 tbsp
Clarified Butter – 1 cup
How to prepare Aab Gosht :
1. Take a vessel and boil the lamb with aniseed powder, garlic, dry ginger powder and add salt. Cook everything till tender.
2. Remove the lamb and keep it aside. Take the stock in another pan and keep aide.
3. Now take a separate pan, boil the milk with the green cardamoms.
4. Simmer and reduce the milk to half.
5. Fry onion and make a paste, black peppercorn powder and clarified butter and mix well.
6. Now, add the lamb and the stock and cook well.
7. Keep stirring.
8. Continue to boil for 5-7 minutes
9. Reduce the heat to low and cook to simmer for another 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot.