This brown rice chicken fried rice not only provides satiety but also is much more healthier Non Veg Recipe than simply white rice as it is a whole grain. Not only does it contain naturally healthy oils, nutrients such as selenium and manganese, phosphorus.Also, adding to the advantage of this chicken fried rice is the complete protein chicken & egg white. Chicken has good amount of amino acid tryptophan, helps to control homo-cysteine levels, also rich in niacin, alpha & beta carotene which all together helps in keeping our bodies immunity fit & strong.
- Boneless chicken cut into thin strips – 50 g
- Brown Rice [raw] – 30 g
- Spring onions finely chopped – 1/2 katori
- Garlic finely chopped – 2-3 cloves
- 1 Egg white whisked lightly
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce – ½ tsp
- White pepper powder – a pinch
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- Water -2 cups
1. Wash and soak the rice for 15 mins water drain and keep it aside.
2.Cook rice in 1 cup of water until just cooked. Drain well and cool.
3. Boil chicken pieces with salt to taste and keep aside
4. Heat oil in a wok, add spring onions and garlic and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Add Boiled chicken pieces to it and stir-fry for two minutes.
6.Add one egg white and cook for half a minute, stirring continuously.
7.Add rice and salt and cook for a minute, stirring and tossing continuously. Add soy sauce,white pepper powder and mix thoroughly.
8.Add vinegar, mix well and serve hot.